Privacy is of great concern to most users, and is a critical part of an enjoyable and satisfactory user experience. We are aware of sensitive data to the privacy concerns of our customers and other visitors who visit our web site. We follow these privacy principles both online and offline in the collection, use, security and sharing of customer information:
- NOTICE – We collect personal information for our records. When we ask for your personal information, we will tell you why we need it and what we will do with it.
- CHOICE – When we contact you for marketing purposes, we will let you know how to remove your name from future marketing efforts.
- SECURITY – We will use reasonable security measures to protect the personal information we receive from you.
- SHARING – We do not share customer details of any form with anybody. However, if required, we may share some specific information with our associated service providers only to deliver any service to you and during any such event we will inform you in advance to seek your approval. Also, we will require our authorized service providers to comply with all applicable legal requirements regarding the privacy of your information.
As part of your interaction with our blogs, we may collect personal information such as: Contact information, including name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address. We may also collect demographic information, including age, personal interests and product preferences.
We may request and/or collect personal information when you:
- Set up an account online.
- Schedule an appointment for services.
- Participate in a survey.
- Contact us with a question or concern.
- Participate in other activities with us.